- Write it in first person and adopt an active voice
- Use formal language and both long and short sentences
- Begin the introduction with a hook
- Each paragraph should discuss a single idea
- The conclusion summarizes what you have discussed, and your wishes and hopes
- Avoid all forms of errors, that is syntax errors, structural errors and linguistic errors
Get more essay writing tips and or assistance from this professional essay writer by logging on to this expert writing services website now.